Search Issue Tracker
Postponed means that the issue was either a feature request or something that requires major refactoring on our side. Since that makes the issue not actionable in the close future we choose to close it as Postponed and add it on our internal roadmaps and technical debt pages instead.
MonoDevelop doesn't use the rsp files
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project.
2. In the 'Project' window, open C# 'UnsafeScript'.
3. Debug the script.
The user is using unsafe code and receives an error when debugging the code ('Unsafe code requires the 'unsafe' command line option to be specified').
This issue is not reproducible on VS2015, only on MonoDevelop.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- When the project name contains a ";" character, the editor crashes while creating a script.
- New Cubemap is inserted at the end of the array when baking an individual Probe
- Crash on GfxTaskExecutorD3D12::AddRequiredResourceBarriers when opening the project
- WebGL build fails with a UnicodeDecodeError
- MSB3073 error is thrown when building App Packages in Visual Studio