Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.0.X
Can't connect MD debugger to standalone builds
-e: see title, ends with an error "could not connect to the debugger"
-issue reproduced for windows/osx/linux standalone
--build windows standalone that has an actual script with Script Debugging enabled
--try to attach to the standalone player
--NOTICE MD error and you are not connected to the player
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- When the project name contains a ";" character, the editor crashes while creating a script.
- New Cubemap is inserted at the end of the array when baking an individual Probe
- Crash on GfxTaskExecutorD3D12::AddRequiredResourceBarriers when opening the project
- WebGL build fails with a UnicodeDecodeError
- MSB3073 error is thrown when building App Packages in Visual Studio