Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.0
Can't connect MD debugger to standalone builds
-e: see title, ends with an error "could not connect to the debugger"
-issue reproduced for windows/osx/linux standalone
--build windows standalone that has an actual script with Script Debugging enabled
--try to attach to the standalone player
--NOTICE MD error and you are not connected to the player
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Fix doc and typo in Scene TemplatePipeline
- Analytics spams error console when it cannot connect
- New Lighting Settings wipes the settings in the Lighting Window
- Splash screen animation continues playing in the background while resolution is being changed upon launching the player
- Video won't play at start of scene