Search Issue Tracker
Reproduction Steps: 1. Import attached project. 2. Create new scene. 3. In Profiler, select Record and Profile Editor. 4. Enter Play... Read more
1) Build the library folder via command line, batchmode, no graphics: /Unity562p3/Unity.app/Contents/MacOS/Unity -batchmode -quit -p... Read more
Reproduction Steps: 1. Setup Perforce server 2. Commit User's project to a Perforce server 3. Check the project out of Perforce, so ... Read more
Steps to reproduce: 1. Open attached project 2. Open Build Settings 3. Do 'Build' and notice that build succeeds 4. Do 'Build and R... Read more
To reproduce: 1. Download and open attached "AarUnpackingTest.zip" project. 2. Go to build settings and make sure "Target Architect... Read more
Steps to reproduce: 1) Download attached project and open in Unity 2) In Build Settings, switch platform to Android 2) Build and ru... Read more
Editor crashes while creating a build on location which has no space left. Steps to Reproduce: 1. Create a new project. 2. Add any ... Read more
Reproduction steps: 1. Download project "DFLauncher.zip" and open in Unity 2. Select File -> Build & Run Expected: game window shou... Read more
-e: see title --works well in 2018.1b4, doesn't work with a trunk build (Version 2018.2.0a1 (43620cf10b35)) --not check on OSX yet ... Read more
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- New animation clips are not imported correctly when re-importing a fbx file
- Editor freezes when recompiling scrips in Play Mode
- Shuriken particles depth offset is not working(has no affect) when 'Renderer Alignment' is set to 'View'
- [InputSystem] InputSystem is not initialized when run in `-batchmode`
- Assertion failed on expression: 'rs->textureID == realRS->textureID'