Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.3
Empty folder that was selected for Build is deleted if build fails
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached "repro.zip" project
2. In Build settings, switch Target Platform is set to "UWP"
3. Click the "Build" button
4. Create an empty folder and select it
5. Build the project
6. Wait for the build process to fail
-- When the build process fails, the folder that was selected for the build is deleted.
Expected: The folder does not get deleted.
Reproducible with - 2018.3.0a4, 2018.3.13f1, 2019.1.0a1, 2019.1.0f2, 2019.2.0a12
Not reproducible with - 2017.4.25f1*, 2018.3.0a1, 2018.3.0a3
* - tested with different project
- Folder does not get deleted if it contains any files or folders inside.
- An empty folder that already existed before (not created on step 4), would also be deleted if it was selected for the UWP build and it failed.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Texture Importer Inspector throws errors when a built-in texture inspector is overwritten in C#
- ArgumentOutOfRangeException error is thrown when selecting a message printed in the Console with specific string
- [macOS] VideoPlayer.clockTime gets stuck for a few frames when starting to play a video
- VideoPlayer.StepForward() does not VideoPlayer.OnFrameReady when using a non-transcoded video
- [Android] A few frames of audio is played when VideoPlayer.Prepare() is called with audio output mode set to Audio Source