Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.3
Empty folder that was selected for Build is deleted if build fails
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached "repro.zip" project
2. In Build settings, switch Target Platform is set to "UWP"
3. Click the "Build" button
4. Create an empty folder and select it
5. Build the project
6. Wait for the build process to fail
-- When the build process fails, the folder that was selected for the build is deleted.
Expected: The folder does not get deleted.
Reproducible with - 2018.3.0a4, 2018.3.13f1, 2019.1.0a1, 2019.1.0f2, 2019.2.0a12
Not reproducible with - 2017.4.25f1*, 2018.3.0a1, 2018.3.0a3
* - tested with different project
- Folder does not get deleted if it contains any files or folders inside.
- An empty folder that already existed before (not created on step 4), would also be deleted if it was selected for the UWP build and it failed.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- 'Can't add script' pop-up warns about abstract classes when dragging static classes onto GameObjects
- [Hub] Project "Remove from list" option is behind notifications when selecting the most bottom project in the list
- [Android][Vulkan] Black Screen renders on devices with Adreno 640 and Mali GPU's
- Sound/Audio is played when the VideoPlayer's attached AudioSource game object is disabled
- Editor crashes on GenerateSharedVerticesIndexList when importing .3ds file