Search Issue Tracker
Destroying a Game Object inside "IPostprocessBuildWithReport.OnPostprocess" doesn't work until scene reload
1. Open "1203536" project
2. Notice that there are no GameObjects in the Scene
3. Build a Standalone Player
Expected Result: A Cube is created and then immediately destroyed
Actual Result: A Cube is created and is not destroyed until a change of scenes is made
Reproduced with: 2020.1.0a16, 2019.3.0f3, 2019.2.16f1, 2018.4.14f1, 2018.3.0a1, 2018.2.21f1
Did not reproduce on(Scripting Errors): 2018.2.0a1, 2018.1.0a1, 2017.4.335f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [VFX Graph] Bounds padding not working
- Page is missing when looking up documentation for the Custom Function module when it is renamed
- "Shading Mode” isn't set to “Shaded” when pressing a shortcut set for the “Scene View -> Render Mode/Shaded"
- “+” and “-” buttons can't be pressed because the text field of the first array element is being focused in the Tile Palette window
- HasProperty misleadingly returns true when no "_ST"-named property exists in Shader file