Search Issue Tracker
Steps to reproduce: 1. Open attached project "784876.zip" 2. Open scene "Scenes/testscene" 3. In hierarchy, select "BakeCube" 4. Ma... Read more
After building asset bundles Editor log should show ***Player size statistics*** like in this example page: http://docs.unity3d.com/... Read more
Steps to reproduce: 1. Open the attached project 2. Set project platform to PC/Mac (File -> Build Settings) 3. Choose the "Bundle P... Read more
When building asset bundles, Unity checks if they need to be rebuilt. But it seems that it does not take active build subtarget (e.g... Read more
Repro steps: -------------------------- 1) Open project "UnloadMultiplatformTest" 2) Set build target to the one you will test (repr... Read more
Messages appeared in 5.3.2p1 version. Building asset bundles with variants produces error messages in Editor console: Error messag... Read more
How to reproduce: 1. Open the attached project "Crash in 5.4.0b22" 2. Unity should crash immediately. If not, try to open any scene... Read more
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Standard Unity Materials and Shaders become corrupted after importing specific Asset Packages
- [Linux][OpenGL][Vulkan] Draw calls are not shown in the Event List when taking a capture of a frame with RenderDoc
- Inaccurate collision detections when Rigidbody Collision Detection is set to "Continuous" or "Continuous Dynamic"
- Crash on Object::IncrementPersistentDirtyIndex when upgrading project version
- [iOS] Multiple Xcode project instances created before opens up when performing Build and Run for iOS Platform