Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 5.3.4
Player Size Statistics output is not available in Editor log since 5.3 version
After building asset bundles Editor log should show ***Player size statistics*** like in this example page:
In 5.2 versions this output is showed, but in 5.3 versions it's not available any more.
1. open "TestCase.zip"
2. in menu bar press "Assets -> Build AssetBundles"
3. open Editor log file and search for ***Player size statistics***
In 5.2 ***Player size statistics*** is available.
In 5.3 ***Player size statistics*** is not available.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Absolute paths from included packages cannot be converted to virtual paths in Assets/Packages
- Crash in VCProvider when upgrading project from 18.3 to 19.1 and 19.2
- Android Vulkan corrupted rendering when there is no camera in the scene
- Creating mesh assets produces broken blendshapes
- Sort Order is not respected for a newly created Canvas until Play Mode is entered or any adjustments are made