Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.3.4
Player Size Statistics output is not available in Editor log since 5.3 version
After building asset bundles Editor log should show ***Player size statistics*** like in this example page:
In 5.2 versions this output is showed, but in 5.3 versions it's not available any more.
1. open "TestCase.zip"
2. in menu bar press "Assets -> Build AssetBundles"
3. open Editor log file and search for ***Player size statistics***
In 5.2 ***Player size statistics*** is available.
In 5.3 ***Player size statistics*** is not available.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Standard Unity Materials and Shaders become corrupted after importing specific Asset Packages
- [Linux][OpenGL][Vulkan] Draw calls are not shown in the Event List when taking a capture of a frame with RenderDoc
- Inaccurate collision detections when Rigidbody Collision Detection is set to "Continuous" or "Continuous Dynamic"
- Crash on Object::IncrementPersistentDirtyIndex when upgrading project version
- [iOS] Multiple Xcode project instances created before opens up when performing Build and Run for iOS Platform