Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.1.3
[AssetBundle] AssetBundle hash changes depending on the project platform selected, not platform the bundle is built for
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project
2. Set project platform to PC/Mac (File -> Build Settings)
3. Choose the "Bundle Platform Test -> Run" menu option
4. Observe the name of the bundle created in <project>/TestBundles folder
5. Set the project platform to iOS
6. Observe that there is now a second bundle with a different hash in the TestBundles folder even though the bundle is built for iOS regardless of project platform
Note: It is expected that the bundle hash does not change since the asset did not change and the bundle's target platform did not change.
Workaround: Ensuring the project's platform is to iOS before attempting to build bundles.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Reloading domain while Audio Random Container window is hidden breaks the ability to remove clips
- Xcode is not found when launching Unity with only tvOS module
- Compute shaders for sampling the color of a texture do not compute when running with a GPU that uses level 11.0
- Serialized fields in the Inspector are not shown when the script is derived from the PropertyDrawer class
- [Search] Resizing docked Search window with search term throws errors in the Console