Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.1.3
[AssetBundle] AssetBundle hash changes depending on the project platform selected, not platform the bundle is built for
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project
2. Set project platform to PC/Mac (File -> Build Settings)
3. Choose the "Bundle Platform Test -> Run" menu option
4. Observe the name of the bundle created in <project>/TestBundles folder
5. Set the project platform to iOS
6. Observe that there is now a second bundle with a different hash in the TestBundles folder even though the bundle is built for iOS regardless of project platform
Note: It is expected that the bundle hash does not change since the asset did not change and the bundle's target platform did not change.
Workaround: Ensuring the project's platform is to iOS before attempting to build bundles.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Unresponsive front facing UI fields with specific rotations when using World Space canvas with Ignore Reversed Graphics enabled
- Rigidbody Collision Detection mode cannot be updated after setting the isKinematic field to true then false during runtime
- "No valid Unity Editor license found. Please contact your adminstrator." error thrown when opening 2019.3.0a12 project
- ping.DestroyPing does not work resulting in increasing ping delay
- The cursor is visible when using CursorLockMode.Locked in the standalone build