Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.3.7
Error when instantiating a prefab from an asset bundle that contains scripts references and UnloadUnusedAsset is called
1) Open project "UnloadMultiplatformTest"
2) Set build target to the one you will test (reproduced with OSX and Android)
3) From the menu bar select Assets -> Build AssetBundles
4) Build and run
5) Check the logs
--- You will see "The file 'none' is corrupted! Remove it and launch unity again!" error
--- User's build became very laggy after this error, not noticeable in the small project.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [OSX] Editor windows flicker in Play Mode when dragging and docking windows with Metal Editor Support enabled
- Popup Window propagates input in its calling Window underneath and all other Windows
- [XR] Vulkan graphics device lacks support for additional graphics queue when using Oculus XR provider
- [TransformTool] Shift rotate always reset the rotation value when used
- Editor stops repainting and throws exceptions when creating new Scene inside AssetDatabase.StartAssetEditing()