Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.3.7
Error when instantiating a prefab from an asset bundle that contains scripts references and UnloadUnusedAsset is called
1) Open project "UnloadMultiplatformTest"
2) Set build target to the one you will test (reproduced with OSX and Android)
3) From the menu bar select Assets -> Build AssetBundles
4) Build and run
5) Check the logs
--- You will see "The file 'none' is corrupted! Remove it and launch unity again!" error
--- User's build became very laggy after this error, not noticeable in the small project.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Error of NullReferenceException and black screen appears when opening new project in 2019.2.10f1 version
- [Vulkan] Wrong aspect ratio in fullscreen of Standalone build when selected screen resolution is not native
- [iOS 12] [Metal] IOAF code 4 error freeze because of tessellation shader
- 'A tree couldn't be loaded because the prefab is missing' error is thrown when importing package with Terrain Asset with Trees
- [Mac] Crash on ioAccelResourceListAddNewGroupAndResource when importing a large COLLADA model