Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.3.7
Error when instantiating a prefab from an asset bundle that contains scripts references and UnloadUnusedAsset is called
1) Open project "UnloadMultiplatformTest"
2) Set build target to the one you will test (reproduced with OSX and Android)
3) From the menu bar select Assets -> Build AssetBundles
4) Build and run
5) Check the logs
--- You will see "The file 'none' is corrupted! Remove it and launch unity again!" error
--- User's build became very laggy after this error, not noticeable in the small project.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Tabbed headers in editor windows need a style update
- [iOS] ReplayKit.APIAvailable returns 'false' on the first call on iOS 13 devices
- Texture preview can be clicked through
- [Progress] Progress bar does not revert to unresponsive status after another task completes
- [Progress] Progress always displays the remaining time after doing it once