Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.3.7
Error when instantiating a prefab from an asset bundle that contains scripts references and UnloadUnusedAsset is called
1) Open project "UnloadMultiplatformTest"
2) Set build target to the one you will test (reproduced with OSX and Android)
3) From the menu bar select Assets -> Build AssetBundles
4) Build and run
5) Check the logs
--- You will see "The file 'none' is corrupted! Remove it and launch unity again!" error
--- User's build became very laggy after this error, not noticeable in the small project.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Poor performance when loading or unloading a large Scene
- Go wide on shader compression
- Scene is brighter in Standalone player if it was open in the Editor at build time
- [Android] APP becomes unresponsive and crashes with ANR errors
- Speech Recognition is not supported error is thrown when setting Unity Hub and Unity version to run as an administrator