Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.3.7
Error when instantiating a prefab from an asset bundle that contains scripts references and UnloadUnusedAsset is called
1) Open project "UnloadMultiplatformTest"
2) Set build target to the one you will test (reproduced with OSX and Android)
3) From the menu bar select Assets -> Build AssetBundles
4) Build and run
5) Check the logs
--- You will see "The file 'none' is corrupted! Remove it and launch unity again!" error
--- User's build became very laggy after this error, not noticeable in the small project.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- String array data is lost when one of the strings starts with a colon symbol
- Unable to import NuGet packages Microsoft.Bcl.AsyncInterfaces, System.Threading.Tasks.Extensions cannot be loaded correctly
- Backgrounds of Editor windows are changed to a texture when method ImageConversion.LoadImage is called
- OnApplicationQuit method is called before Application.wantsToQuit event is raised
- Lightmapper is slow when using "Always Refresh"