Search Issue Tracker
Steps to reproduce: 1. Download attached package 2. Open Unity project and try to import this package 3. Notice that import window ... Read more
Repro steps: 1. Open "BossWaveReborn.zip" project Stack trace: GUIView::OnInputEvent Note: Crash caused by "Rainbow Folders" and... Read more
Steps to reproduce: 1. Open attached project "image_test.zip" 2. Open "test" scene 3. Enter play mode (script will download an image... Read more
To reproduce: 1. Open attached project 2. Select the asset "WaterTexture_RT" in the folder "Art" 3. Change the color format to ARGB4... Read more
To reproduce: 1. Open attached project 2. Select the asset "Cat" 3. Switch "Texture Type" to normal map, tick "Create for Grayscale"... Read more
To reproduce: 1. Open attached project 2. In the project browser, select Art/Decal_Blood_01 3. In Import Settings, switch "Texture S... Read more
Steps to reproduce: 1) Open the attached project. 2) In the Project tab, click on the 'Scripts' folder. Unity crashes instantly. Th... Read more
Steps to reproduce the issue: Try opening the attached project. Actual result: The Editor crashes. Expected result: The Editor sho... Read more
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Standard Unity Materials and Shaders become corrupted after importing specific Asset Packages
- [Linux][OpenGL][Vulkan] Draw calls are not shown in the Event List when taking a capture of a frame with RenderDoc
- Inaccurate collision detections when Rigidbody Collision Detection is set to "Continuous" or "Continuous Dynamic"
- Crash on Object::IncrementPersistentDirtyIndex when upgrading project version
- [iOS] Multiple Xcode project instances created before opens up when performing Build and Run for iOS Platform