Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.3.5
NullReferenceException when trying to import package
Steps to reproduce:
1. Download attached package
2. Open Unity project and try to import this package
3. Notice that import window is completely black and NullReferenceExceptions are being printed to console: UnityEditor.PackageImportTreeView.GetFolderChildrenEnabledState (UnityEditor.PackageImportTreeViewItem folder) (at /Users/builduser/buildslave/unity/build/Editor/Mono/GUI/PackageImportTreeView.cs:116)...
Regression introduced in 5.3.0a5
Reproducible with: 5.3.1p3, 5.4.0b2
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Object references are not loaded after you git checkout to another branch
- Only one of multiple copies of the same StateMachineBehaviour script is visible when added to the Animation state
- [XR][Vulkan][Oculus] Crash in hybrid renderer BeginRenderPass
- [Mobile]Dynamic batching is not working when working with sub mesh on a mobile device
- [Hub] Warning pop-up contains <strong></strong> when attempting to add a project to the list of projects while it's already open