Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.3.5
NullReferenceException when trying to import package
Steps to reproduce:
1. Download attached package
2. Open Unity project and try to import this package
3. Notice that import window is completely black and NullReferenceExceptions are being printed to console: UnityEditor.PackageImportTreeView.GetFolderChildrenEnabledState (UnityEditor.PackageImportTreeViewItem folder) (at /Users/builduser/buildslave/unity/build/Editor/Mono/GUI/PackageImportTreeView.cs:116)...
Regression introduced in 5.3.0a5
Reproducible with: 5.3.1p3, 5.4.0b2
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- LineRenderer points lists suffers from performance issues when list is large
- Shaders take a lot of memory at runtime even when only one variant is used
- Lego Microgame crashes the Linux Editor at "ScanFilter::Merge" when selecting a WebGL build location
- GameObject reference is null when creating it inside Reset() function and assigning Script as component
- GameObject/Prefab inspector preview is slow for complex hierarchies