Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.3.5
NullReferenceException when trying to import package
Steps to reproduce:
1. Download attached package
2. Open Unity project and try to import this package
3. Notice that import window is completely black and NullReferenceExceptions are being printed to console: UnityEditor.PackageImportTreeView.GetFolderChildrenEnabledState (UnityEditor.PackageImportTreeViewItem folder) (at /Users/builduser/buildslave/unity/build/Editor/Mono/GUI/PackageImportTreeView.cs:116)...
Regression introduced in 5.3.0a5
Reproducible with: 5.3.1p3, 5.4.0b2
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- 3D Sample Scene (HDRP) template tutorial Welcome Dialog pop-up doesn't appear on project creation
- [Profiler] The Addressable Asset Module module outputs an ArgumentException when asset GUIDs produce a hash collision with Addressables
- Huge amounts of tests have a start delay when pressing "Run All" in the Test Runner
- Blackboard: Double borders around the tooltip
- [WebGL]VideoPlayer Rendering stops when setting FilterMode of a texture downloaded with UnityWebRequestTexture.GetTexture()