Search Issue Tracker
GUIView::OnInputEvent editor crash caused by assets that interfere between themselves
1. Open "BossWaveReborn.zip" project
Stack trace: GUIView::OnInputEvent
Note: Crash caused by "Rainbow Folders" and "MarkLight: Unity Presentation Framework" assets. If you delete anything related to "Rainbow Folders" asset, the project will open but the folders will recreate themselves (at this point if you try to import "Rainbow Folders" from the Asset Store it will crash also). The folders will delete only if you remove "MarkLight: Unity Presentation Framework" asset folders.
Reproduced on: 5.3.6p5, 5.4.1f1, 5.5.0b4
Did not reproduce on: 5.2.4f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- A vertical graphical artifact appears on Android Player when clearing Z & Stencil Buffer and running with OpenGLES3 Graphics API
- Player crashes when built with IL2CPP Scripting backend
- TextMeshPro package throws multiple Shader errors when importing TMP Essential Resources
- Package Manager search text field has no validation and leads to Editor freezes
- PlayerLoop.SetPlayerLoop() function is ignored when playing game in Player