Search Issue Tracker
GUIView::OnInputEvent editor crash caused by assets that interfere between themselves
1. Open "BossWaveReborn.zip" project
Stack trace: GUIView::OnInputEvent
Note: Crash caused by "Rainbow Folders" and "MarkLight: Unity Presentation Framework" assets. If you delete anything related to "Rainbow Folders" asset, the project will open but the folders will recreate themselves (at this point if you try to import "Rainbow Folders" from the Asset Store it will crash also). The folders will delete only if you remove "MarkLight: Unity Presentation Framework" asset folders.
Reproduced on: 5.3.6p5, 5.4.1f1, 5.5.0b4
Did not reproduce on: 5.2.4f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Poor error message from IL2CPP on Windows Desktop with specific Visual Studio installation sequence
- [WebGL] Nothing is rendered (the screen is black) in the Player when using Safari
- [CPULM] Enabling indirect denoising and gaussian AO filter causes bright halos
- [Android]APK fails to be registered when building using Keystore with the build
- Analytics spams error console when it cannot connect