Search Issue Tracker
GUIView::OnInputEvent editor crash caused by assets that interfere between themselves
1. Open "BossWaveReborn.zip" project
Stack trace: GUIView::OnInputEvent
Note: Crash caused by "Rainbow Folders" and "MarkLight: Unity Presentation Framework" assets. If you delete anything related to "Rainbow Folders" asset, the project will open but the folders will recreate themselves (at this point if you try to import "Rainbow Folders" from the Asset Store it will crash also). The folders will delete only if you remove "MarkLight: Unity Presentation Framework" asset folders.
Reproduced on: 5.3.6p5, 5.4.1f1, 5.5.0b4
Did not reproduce on: 5.2.4f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [UI Builder] The border of VisualElement is not created when slicing a pixel art sprite
- [VFX Graph] Bounds padding not working
- Page is missing when looking up documentation for the Custom Function module when it is renamed
- "Shading Mode” isn't set to “Shaded” when pressing a shortcut set for the “Scene View -> Render Mode/Shaded"
- “+” and “-” buttons can't be pressed because the text field of the first array element is being focused in the Tile Palette window