Search Issue Tracker
GUIView::OnInputEvent editor crash caused by assets that interfere between themselves
1. Open "BossWaveReborn.zip" project
Stack trace: GUIView::OnInputEvent
Note: Crash caused by "Rainbow Folders" and "MarkLight: Unity Presentation Framework" assets. If you delete anything related to "Rainbow Folders" asset, the project will open but the folders will recreate themselves (at this point if you try to import "Rainbow Folders" from the Asset Store it will crash also). The folders will delete only if you remove "MarkLight: Unity Presentation Framework" asset folders.
Reproduced on: 5.3.6p5, 5.4.1f1, 5.5.0b4
Did not reproduce on: 5.2.4f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Xcode] "InfoPlist (English)" is required when "InfoPlist (English (United States))" already exists
- [tvOS] Crash when closing the On Screen Keyboard with tvOS version <15.0
- Temporal Anti-aliasing (TAA) produces severe artifacting when quality set to Very High
- [iOS] Player crashes when using “WebCamTexture” on specific iOS devices
- [Linux][IL2CPP] Player crash call stack is not displayed when the build is run with "-batchmode -nographics" arguments