Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.0
AssetDatabase.ImportAsset doesn't trigger custom AssetPostprocessors
1) Download and open project
2) Right-click "new.test" in Assets and Reimport
3) Notice "Importing a .test file! Let's do some stuff in response." printed in console
4) In the menu select Test/Reimport new.test and notice that only "Let's reimport new.test" is printed, even though it should also print "Importing a .test file! <...>"
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Vulkan] Crash in Windows Standalone when Vulkan is set as rendering API and player window is out of focus
- "Can't destroy Transform component" Error is thrown when closing a scene that contains a DontSave Prefab with a Child
- [Particle System] Editor freezes when assigning a nested Particle System in the Sub Emitter Module
- Unable to switch to different material when selecting another material from Asset selector window on Particle System Material
- Inspector displaying wrong characters when using ANSI encoding and non latin characters in a Shader property