Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.2.0
Aniso Level remains at 0.
Regression from version: 3.5.6f4 (b81e0151ec83)
- Create a new Render Texture
- Select the "New Render Texture" in Project Browser
- In Inspector, attempt to change the value of the Aniso Level
- Observe that the value remains at 0
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- LineRenderer points lists suffers from performance issues when list is large
- Shaders take a lot of memory at runtime even when only one variant is used
- Lego Microgame crashes the Linux Editor at "ScanFilter::Merge" when selecting a WebGL build location
- GameObject reference is null when creating it inside Reset() function and assigning Script as component
- GameObject/Prefab inspector preview is slow for complex hierarchies