Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.2.0
Aniso Level remains at 0.
Regression from version: 3.5.6f4 (b81e0151ec83)
- Create a new Render Texture
- Select the "New Render Texture" in Project Browser
- In Inspector, attempt to change the value of the Aniso Level
- Observe that the value remains at 0
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Universal RP] ProcessEvent method throws errors at material selection when "Rendering Path" is "Deferred" and "Render Scale" value isn't 1
- User gets errors in the console when enters longer tag title
- “UnityException: Could not find the requested Platform Texture Settings” is thrown when multi-selecting textures
- Light's Culling Mask does not work with Scriptable Renderer Feature when having only one Culling Mask
- "TouchScreenKeyboard.hideInput" triggers numerous errors & breaks function when built for Android