Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.2.0
Aniso Level remains at 0.
Regression from version: 3.5.6f4 (b81e0151ec83)
- Create a new Render Texture
- Select the "New Render Texture" in Project Browser
- In Inspector, attempt to change the value of the Aniso Level
- Observe that the value remains at 0
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Object references are not loaded after you git checkout to another branch
- Only one of multiple copies of the same StateMachineBehaviour script is visible when added to the Animation state
- [XR][Vulkan][Oculus] Crash in hybrid renderer BeginRenderPass
- [Mobile]Dynamic batching is not working when working with sub mesh on a mobile device
- [Hub] Warning pop-up contains <strong></strong> when attempting to add a project to the list of projects while it's already open