Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.2.0
Aniso Level remains at 0.
Regression from version: 3.5.6f4 (b81e0151ec83)
- Create a new Render Texture
- Select the "New Render Texture" in Project Browser
- In Inspector, attempt to change the value of the Aniso Level
- Observe that the value remains at 0
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- No proper error message when mismatching player build and editor version
- MouseMoveEvent returns a positive Position when the Cursor leaves the Window
- Detail Maps packed differently in Built-in vs URP
- Editor crashes when compiling scripts if UNITY_DIAG_ENABLE_DOMAIN_RELOAD_TIMINGS environemnt variable is set
- ScriptableObject serialized fields get unassigned after importing when the 'Auto Refresh' is disabled