Search Issue Tracker
How to reproduce: 1. Open the attached project's "case_1321141-Project.zip" Scene labeled "SampleScene" 2. Enter the Play Mode 3. Cl... Read more
Editor crashes on loading asset bundles when setting the value of AssetBundle.memoryBudgetKB property. Steps to repro: 1. Open the ... Read more
How to reproduce: 1. Open the user's attached "Bug Test" project 2. Open the "bootstrap" Scene 3. Enter the Play Mode and inspect th... Read more
Memory cache is not visible in the detailed view of the Memory Profiler module in Profiler Window Read more
Reproduction steps: 1. Open the project 2. Observe the editor crash 3. If it does not crash, observe the console after the load 4. (... Read more
Reproduction steps: 1. Download the attached project and two AssetBundles: "New Unity Project.zip", "CubeV1.assetbundle", "CubeV2.as... Read more
Steps to reproduce: 1. Open the attached project "TestForTrunk" 2. Build it to Android and run the app 3. Press the "Load Cube" butt... Read more
How to reproduce: 1. Create a new project using the 3D template 2. Make a Prefab, dragging a GameObject to the Project Window 3. In ... Read more
Reproduction steps: 1. Open the user's attached project 2. Open scene "StFall1" 3. Enter Play Mode 4. Open any script, edit it and g... Read more
Reproduction steps: 1. Open new Unity Project 2. Create multiple identical AssetBundles 3. Compare the AssetBundles' preload tables ... Read more
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- deadlock in AssetDatabase_AcceleratorClient_Scheduling.ScheduledRequest_Status_InProgress
- Texture Compression settings on Android and WebGL Platforms are reset to default when building the project using a script
- Camera active Texture is not written if another camera has a Script using "OnRenderImage"
- The Camera's background color is white when the device Appearance is "Light Mode"
- Some GameObjects ignore the Default Parent when creating them in the Hierarchy