Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.1.X
AssetBundle does not update when only the path of the file is modified
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project "reproProject"
2. Select Tools/First Build
3. In the File Explorer, navigate to %ProjectRoot\Assets\StreamingAssets and open cubeobj.manifest in a text editor
4. Scroll to the bottom and observe the Assets list (Assets/1/Cube.mat)
5. Switch back to Editor and select Tools/Incremental Build (the issue is already visible from the Progress bar)
6. In the File Explorer, navigate to %ProjectRoot\Assets\StreamingAssets and open cubeobj.manifest in a text editor
7. Scroll to the bottom and observe the Assets list
Expected result: "Assets/2/Cube.mat" is displayed
Actual result: "Assets/1/Cube.mat" is displayed
Reproducible with: 2018.4.36f1, 2019.4.29f1, 2020.3.14f1, 2021.1.15f1, 2021.2.0b3, 2022.1.0a2
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Sprite Preview is broken when the Sprite is too tall or too wide
- Objects are invisible in Scene view when using Wireframe Shading Mode
- The property of a component becomes read-only when it is bound to "PropertyStreamHandle"
- Physics.Raycast does not work when used on the whole model
- Shader Graph changes the Position of Prefab instances in Play mode
Resolution Note (fix version 2022.1):
Fixed in: 2022.1.0a15