Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.4.X, 2020.3.X, 2021.1.X
[macOS] Editor crashes when trying to build Asset bundles in InitializeOnLoad or InitializeOnLoadMethod time
1. Open the project
2. Observe the editor crash
3. If it does not crash, observe the console after the load
4. (Optional) to reproduce the issue again, go to Assets > Delete all built AssetBundles, and then restart the editor
Reproducible with: 2019.3.0a10, 2019.4.25f1, 2020.3.5f1, 2021.1.4f1, 2021.2.0a14
Not reproducible with: 2018.4.34f1, 2019.3.0a9
Notes: Only crashes on macOS.
macOS Catalina 10.15.7 2,4 GHz 8-Core Intel Core i9 - repro
macOS Catalina 10.15.7 2,7 GHz Quad-Core Intel Core i7 - repro
MacBook Pro 10.15.6 8-Core Intel Core i9 2,4 GHz - repro
Windows 10 i7-4820K @ 3.7 GHz - no repro
Windows 10 Pro i7-8850H CPU @ 2.60GHz - no repro
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- TrailRenderer.SetPosition will log a Index out of bounds error when index is in bounds of the positionCount property
- [URP] Graphics.DrawMeshInstancedIndirect rendering correctly after clicking an another application/refreshing Assets
- Packages under V2 lifecycle are incorrectly labeled as 'Pre-Release' or 'Release'
- Runtime theme's text color and font-size cannot be overridden from user stylesheets using :root selector
- [iOS] [IL2CPP] try-catch when() filter fails