Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.4.X, 2020.3.X, 2021.1.X
[macOS] Editor crashes when trying to build Asset bundles in InitializeOnLoad or InitializeOnLoadMethod time
1. Open the project
2. Observe the editor crash
3. If it does not crash, observe the console after the load
4. (Optional) to reproduce the issue again, go to Assets > Delete all built AssetBundles, and then restart the editor
Reproducible with: 2019.3.0a10, 2019.4.25f1, 2020.3.5f1, 2021.1.4f1, 2021.2.0a14
Not reproducible with: 2018.4.34f1, 2019.3.0a9
Notes: Only crashes on macOS.
macOS Catalina 10.15.7 2,4 GHz 8-Core Intel Core i9 - repro
macOS Catalina 10.15.7 2,7 GHz Quad-Core Intel Core i7 - repro
MacBook Pro 10.15.6 8-Core Intel Core i9 2,4 GHz - repro
Windows 10 i7-4820K @ 3.7 GHz - no repro
Windows 10 Pro i7-8850H CPU @ 2.60GHz - no repro
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Android] Text input field doesn't disappear when pressing "Enter" on the keyboard connected to a device and HideMobileInput is disabled
- WebGL Player flickers and logs warnings when viewport is resized and "Linear" Color Space is used
- Rigidbody recalculates its center of mass when moving its child Trigger Collider
- Sprites with different indexes than indicated in Text field of Label Inspector are being rendered
- VFX rendering a sphere when using a custom mesh
Building from code callbacks is unsupported.