Search Issue Tracker
[AssetImport] Sprite settings loss while multiediting texture assets whe...
1. Open attached project. 2. Change one sprite texture type to sprite, other to any other. 3. Select both and change texture type to... Read more
Pivot change does not get applied during Safe automatic slicing
- In the Sprite Editor do an Automatic slice with Pivot set to Center and Method set to Delete Existing - Press Apply - Now perform ... Read more
Cannot modify SpriteAtlas Texture fields via Editor Scripts
To reproduce: 1. Open the Unity Project in the Unity Editor. 2. Run the editor option Test -> Test SpriteAtlas AssetImporter. 3. Obs... Read more
[2DRenderer] Sprite disappears and reappears when playing the scene for ...
Reproduction steps: 1. Open attached project (Repro Project.zip) 2. Open the "Test Scene 1" scene (in /Asset/Scenes/Test Scene 1.uni... Read more
4.3 -> 4.5 project upgrade breaks Sprites on iOS
Most likely UVs are not regenerated Read more
Yellow assert "Incomplete mesh data in Sprite" spam in Console after loa...
Yellow assert "Incomplete mesh data in Sprite. Please reimport or recreate the Sprite." spam in Console after loading/playing scene ... Read more
Creating a sprite from a texture accesses out of bounds array
Steps to reproduce: 1. Open attached project "SpriteTest.zip" 2. Add "Test" scene to build settings and build WSA Universal 10 SDK 3... Read more
It is possible to add 3D colliders and Rigidbody2D (or 2D colliders and ...
It is possible to add 3D colliders and Rigidbody2D (or 2D colliders and Rigidbody) from script 2) How can we reproduce it using the... Read more
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Sprite Preview is broken when the Sprite is too tall or too wide
- Objects are invisible in Scene view when using Wireframe Shading Mode
- The property of a component becomes read-only when it is bound to "PropertyStreamHandle"
- Physics.Raycast does not work when used on the whole model
- Shader Graph changes the Position of Prefab instances in Play mode