Search Issue Tracker
1. select a subsprite 2. select an existing tag: this enables the apply button 3. now select 'new' and create a new tag with out hit... Read more
To reproduce: 1. Download attached project "BugTestSortingGroup.zip" and open in Unity 2. Open "BugTest" scene 3. Enter Play mode N... Read more
To reproduce: 1. Import attached sprite 2. Set packing tag 3. Sprite packer > Pack 4. Unity will become unresponsive Read more
Steps to reproduce: 1) open attached project 2) move scene camera Behavior: sprite is flickering because sorting layer doesn't work... Read more
To reproduce: 1. Open project 2. Build and run development build with Autoconnect Profiler and Script Debugging enabled 3. Take Deta... Read more
To reproduce: 1. Open the project, attached by the user (TilemapTest.zip) 2.Open "demo" scene 3. Move the camera along Z axis 4. Ob... Read more
Reproduction steps: 1. Open attached project (Repro Project.zip) 2. Open the "Test Scene 1" scene (in /Asset/Scenes/Test Scene 1.uni... Read more
How to reproduce: 1. Open the attached Unity project (tilemaps.zip) 2. Open the "test" scene 3. In the Tile Palette window, click on... Read more
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Mouse inputs cannot be inputted when searching the Shortcuts Menu by type "Shortcut"
- "Debug Assertion Failed!" error when launching Windows Dedicated Server Player with Script Debugging enabled
- [Cinematic Studio][3D HDRP] Shader warnings thrown in the Console window when creating a new project with Cinematic Studio template
- Autoplay is triggered on Audio Assets when changing Asset Bundle tags
- Inspector Asset Bundle section has no indication for Variants, AssetBundle is written without a space, and Variant dropdown menu is available without setting the Asset Bundle first