Search Issue Tracker
How to reproduce: 1. Open the "WebGL_Build_Bug" project 2. Open the “SampleScene” 3. Make sure to switch Build to “WebGL” (Edit > Bu... Read more
Reproduction steps: 1. Open the attached “PluginClashProject” project 2. Go to Build Settings (File > Build Settings) 3. Sele... Read more
Steps to reproduce: 1) Download attached project and open in Unity 2) Open ReproScene 3) Install "Universal RP" package usi... Read more
Steps to reproduce: # Open the attached project “WebApiTest.zip” in VisualStudio (Open "WebApiTest.sln") # Run the project (Brow... Read more
Reproduction steps: # Open the attached project # Open the Timeline window (Window > Sequencing > Timeline) # Enter the Play Mo... Read more
How to reproduce: 1. Create a new Unity project 2. In the Hierarchy window create two GameObjects (command+shift+N) 3. Select bo... Read more
Reproduction steps: 1. Create an empty project 2. Press on any GameObject in the Hierarchy 3. Press on the top pixels of the Tran... Read more
Reproduction steps: # Open the attached project “2023.1_URP.zip“ # Download the “broken custom counter.data” attachment # Load ... Read more
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [iOS] Back Triple Camera is not focusing manually and automatically
- Mouse inputs cannot be inputted when searching the Shortcuts Menu by type "Shortcut"
- "Debug Assertion Failed!" error when launching Windows Dedicated Server Player with Script Debugging enabled
- [Cinematic Studio][3D HDRP] Shader warnings thrown in the Console window when creating a new project with Cinematic Studio template
- Autoplay is triggered on Audio Assets when changing Asset Bundle tags