Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.2.9f1, 2023.1.0b7, 2023.2.0a5
Transform Component doesn't collapse when pressing on the top pixels of the Component
1. Create an empty project
2. Press on any GameObject in the Hierarchy
3. Press on the top pixels of the Transform Component to collapse it.
Expected result: Transform Component collapses
Actual result: Transfor Component doesn't collapse
Reproducible with: 2019.4.34f1, 2020.3.25f1, 2021.2.7f1, 2022.1.0b2
Note: This is not reproducible with other Components
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Standard Unity Materials and Shaders become corrupted after importing specific Asset Packages
- [Linux][OpenGL][Vulkan] Draw calls are not shown in the Event List when taking a capture of a frame with RenderDoc
- Inaccurate collision detections when Rigidbody Collision Detection is set to "Continuous" or "Continuous Dynamic"
- Crash on Object::IncrementPersistentDirtyIndex when upgrading project version
- [iOS] Multiple Xcode project instances created before opens up when performing Build and Run for iOS Platform