Search Issue Tracker
Found in [Package]
ShaderGraph Pass name is not generated when the pass is "LightMode" = "Universal2D"
1. Open the attached “ASDQWE” project
2. In the Project Window select “Assets/ProPxelizer/ShaderGraphProPixelizerBase.shadergraph”
3. In the Inspector Window Select the “View Generated Shader” Button
4. Observe the "LightMode" = "Universal2D" Pass in the IDE
Expected result: "LightMode" = "Universal2D" Pass has a generated name
Actual result: "LightMode" = "Universal2D" Pass does not have a generated name
Reproducible with: 10.10.1 (2020.3.47f1), 12.1.11 (2021.3.24f1), 14.0.7 (2022.2.18f1), 15.0.5 (2023.1.0b15), 16.0.1 (2023.2.0a13)
Reproducible on: Intel MacOS 13.3.1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Mouse inputs cannot be inputted when searching the Shortcuts Menu by type "Shortcut"
- "Debug Assertion Failed!" error when launching Windows Dedicated Server Player with Script Debugging enabled
- [Cinematic Studio][3D HDRP] Shader warnings thrown in the Console window when creating a new project with Cinematic Studio template
- Autoplay is triggered on Audio Assets when changing Asset Bundle tags
- Inspector Asset Bundle section has no indication for Variants, AssetBundle is written without a space, and Variant dropdown menu is available without setting the Asset Bundle first