Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.1.5f1
Fixed in 2019.1.X, 2019.2.X
Image Color cannot be changed via script when Image type is set to Simple
1. Open attached project "alphaspritebug.zip", scene "AlphaTest"
2. Enter Play mode
3. Click on the numbered buttons
4. Observe the bottom row of pictures (upper row is correct result)
Expected: Image alpha is changed via script
Actual: alpha is not changed if Image type is set to Simple
Reproduced in: 2019.1.0a5, 2019.1.0f1, 2019.2.0a11
Not reproduced in: 2017.4.25f1, 2018.3.12f1, 2019.1.0a4
Note: other image types do not reproduce the issue
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- The "secondary" touchpoint reverts to the previous position when the "primary" touchpoint is released and re-engaged on WebGL applications
- GameObject with Visual Effect Graph Component is blooming when the VFX Graph Color is set to "0" and Alpha is set "1"
- Audio Reverb Zone Component is not applied when Effects are reordered in the Mixer
- The "loopPointReached" event is continuously triggered when a Video Clip with looping and skip-on-drop disabled restarts playback after reaching the end
- [Android] URP Decal Projector fails to render decals at a shorter distance than the value of Draw Distance when built for Android