Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.1.5f1
Fixed in 2019.1, 2019.2
Image Color cannot be changed via script when Image type is set to Simple
1. Open attached project "alphaspritebug.zip", scene "AlphaTest"
2. Enter Play mode
3. Click on the numbered buttons
4. Observe the bottom row of pictures (upper row is correct result)
Expected: Image alpha is changed via script
Actual: alpha is not changed if Image type is set to Simple
Reproduced in: 2019.1.0a5, 2019.1.0f1, 2019.2.0a11
Not reproduced in: 2017.4.25f1, 2018.3.12f1, 2019.1.0a4
Note: other image types do not reproduce the issue
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- String array data is lost when one of the strings starts with a colon symbol
- Unable to import NuGet packages Microsoft.Bcl.AsyncInterfaces, System.Threading.Tasks.Extensions cannot be loaded correctly
- Backgrounds of Editor windows are changed to a texture when method ImageConversion.LoadImage is called
- OnApplicationQuit method is called before Application.wantsToQuit event is raised
- Lightmapper is slow when using "Always Refresh"