Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.1.5f1
Fixed in 2019.1.X, 2019.2.X
Image Color cannot be changed via script when Image type is set to Simple
1. Open attached project "alphaspritebug.zip", scene "AlphaTest"
2. Enter Play mode
3. Click on the numbered buttons
4. Observe the bottom row of pictures (upper row is correct result)
Expected: Image alpha is changed via script
Actual: alpha is not changed if Image type is set to Simple
Reproduced in: 2019.1.0a5, 2019.1.0f1, 2019.2.0a11
Not reproduced in: 2017.4.25f1, 2018.3.12f1, 2019.1.0a4
Note: other image types do not reproduce the issue
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [iOS] Back Triple Camera is not focusing manually and automatically
- Mouse inputs cannot be inputted when searching the Shortcuts Menu by type "Shortcut"
- "Debug Assertion Failed!" error when launching Windows Dedicated Server Player with Script Debugging enabled
- [Cinematic Studio][3D HDRP] Shader warnings thrown in the Console window when creating a new project with Cinematic Studio template
- Autoplay is triggered on Audio Assets when changing Asset Bundle tags