Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 4.5.X
Stepping out while debugging causes the standalone player to freeze
1. Build Angry bots x64 standalone on OSX 10.9
2. Put a breakpoint in FreeMovementMotor line 18
3. Pin some variables
4. Attach to player
5. Hit breakpoint, step through some code
5. Player crashes (stack trace attached)
Expected result: Debugging proceeds
Actual result: player freezes
The issue is related to Stepping Out when debugging and is fixed. We found another issue related to Stepping Over which has the same result, the player freezing but it only occurs when using Step Over.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [iOS] Back Triple Camera is not focusing manually and automatically
- Mouse inputs cannot be inputted when searching the Shortcuts Menu by type "Shortcut"
- "Debug Assertion Failed!" error when launching Windows Dedicated Server Player with Script Debugging enabled
- [Cinematic Studio][3D HDRP] Shader warnings thrown in the Console window when creating a new project with Cinematic Studio template
- Autoplay is triggered on Audio Assets when changing Asset Bundle tags