Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 4.5
Stepping out while debugging causes the standalone player to freeze
1. Build Angry bots x64 standalone on OSX 10.9
2. Put a breakpoint in FreeMovementMotor line 18
3. Pin some variables
4. Attach to player
5. Hit breakpoint, step through some code
5. Player crashes (stack trace attached)
Expected result: Debugging proceeds
Actual result: player freezes
The issue is related to Stepping Out when debugging and is fixed. We found another issue related to Stepping Over which has the same result, the player freezing but it only occurs when using Step Over.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Can't select sRGB color format for Render Texture on HDRP project
- Built player takes multiple seconds to shut down
- Wireframe flicker and quad shaped artifacts on terrain trees using Mac Metal.
- Spamming error: `GLSL: Shader cannot be patched for instancing.` When enabling terrain Draw Instanced option in desktop OpenGL.
- [Mono, Debugger] VS 2019 debugger detaches when the Trace.TraceInformation is called with a specific string