Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.1.X
Fixed in 5.6.X, 2017.1.X, 2017.2.X, 2017.3.X, 2017.4.X
"Assertion failed: TLS Allocator ALLOC_TEMP_THREAD..." error is shown after building the project for iOS'
1. Create a new project
2. Build it for iOS
3. Observe the console after the build has finished
Expected: no assertion errors are shown after building the project for iOS
Reproduced in 5.6.0a2, 5.6.1p4, 2017.1.0b8, 2017.2.0a4
Did not reproduced in 5.5.4f1, 5.6.0a1
Regression introduced in 5.6.0a2
Not reproducible in 2017.3.0a3
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Gamma bleeding and banding when low light baked in VR scene
- A WebGL build with complex shaders has a performance drop when tapping the screen
- No MipMaps are created when using "UnityWebRequestTexture.GetTexture"
- [Addressables] Crash in TransformParticleMesh
- Canvas Override Sorting breaks sorting order when it is disabled and enabled again