Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.1.X
Fixed in 5.6.X, 2017.1.X, 2017.2.X, 2017.3.X, 2017.4.X
"Assertion failed: TLS Allocator ALLOC_TEMP_THREAD..." error is shown after building the project for iOS'
1. Create a new project
2. Build it for iOS
3. Observe the console after the build has finished
Expected: no assertion errors are shown after building the project for iOS
Reproduced in 5.6.0a2, 5.6.1p4, 2017.1.0b8, 2017.2.0a4
Did not reproduced in 5.5.4f1, 5.6.0a1
Regression introduced in 5.6.0a2
Not reproducible in 2017.3.0a3
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Framedebugger: compute shader ints showing up in Float section with wrong value
- Unity Editor process remains running after closing Editor
- Animation is not mirrored when toggling the 'Mirror animation' option in Blend Tree
- '.' gets replaced with '_' without a warning when creating a folder that starts with '.'
- OnApplicationPause pauseStatus is incorrect after losing focus on macOS