Search Issue Tracker
When attempting to select a node connection the mouse cursor can change to a text input cursor. It doesn't harm mouse input but ca... Read more
The way to selecting multiple nodes changes when nodes are inside a container. If nodes are in a container you need to use a modifie... Read more
Steps to Reproduce: 1. Open the user's attached project "VisualScripting.zip" 2. In the Project window open Assets/Scenes/SampleScen... Read more
It's very hit and miss when trying to drag private variables from the Bolt Explorer window into the graph. Sometimes it works someti... Read more
Steps to repro - Open [this|https://drive.google.com/file/d/1_JZIgOmieNE_J0FCDUod1DzLmMydbZ22/view?usp=sharing] project - Select t... Read more
Raised as part of BOLT-940. When dragging out a connection from a node it will open the fizzy finder. If you then drop the connect... Read more
When using the lock state node with it's literal (A dropdown with three options) can move around the graph depending on the zoom lev... Read more
The align horizontal and the align vertical button, in graph view, don't behave as expected. Steps to reproduce * Select one or tw... Read more
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Standard Unity Materials and Shaders become corrupted after importing specific Asset Packages
- [Linux][OpenGL][Vulkan] Draw calls are not shown in the Event List when taking a capture of a frame with RenderDoc
- Inaccurate collision detections when Rigidbody Collision Detection is set to "Continuous" or "Continuous Dynamic"
- Crash on Object::IncrementPersistentDirtyIndex when upgrading project version
- [iOS] Multiple Xcode project instances created before opens up when performing Build and Run for iOS Platform