Search Issue Tracker
Found in [Package]
Unable to drag select nodes if they are in a container
The way to selecting multiple nodes changes when nodes are inside a container. If nodes are in a container you need to use a modifier key, (shift + drag) to select multiple nodes.
Once you have nodes selected you cannot move them without moving the container. This is a painful UX experience.
Expected: Drag select functionality should not unexpectedly change. If you want to move the container and the nodes inside you should click the containers header or introduce a modifier to select the container.
Steps to reproduce
* Create a Bolt class and attach it as a component to a game object
* Create a flow graph
* Add a number of nodes
* Ctrl + Drag select around the nodes to create a container
* Drag select a few of your nodes
Notice issue >> You can no longer drag-select nodes. You need to hold shift +. drag-select.
* Try to move the nodes you drag selected
Notice issue >> When trying to move the selected nodes you move the whole container
Tested: commit 8c46e12702f55c891f07a3e5f64b866b19bb293b
Unity 2020.1.f1, macOS
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Crash on BucketAllocator::Allocate when entering Play mode
- [HDRP] Canvas resizes when navigating the hierarchy
- AudioSource Stereo Pan property doesn't fully mute the right or left channel when using a VideoPlayer attached to an AudioSource and setting the option to -1 or 1
- Advertisement Legacy is not initialized when entering the Play Mode for the second time
- The "Edit Angular Limits" changes place when enabling "is Kinematic"