Search Issue Tracker
Found in [Package]
The mouse curosr in the graph can sometimes turn to text input.
When attempting to select a node connection the mouse cursor can change to a text input cursor.
It doesn't harm mouse input but can make selecting a little annoying as it hides the tip of the mouse pointer. It also sends the wrong visual feedback to users.
I've not been able to get consistent reproduction steps. At a guess, I would say it's to do with moving the graph or zooming in and out.
The funny thing is that nodes with text input don't switch to a cursor icon, they perhaps should.
Steps to reproduce
* Open the attached project with Unity 2020.1 and macOS.
* Open the EnemyMoveToWayPoints graph
* Select nodes and mousing over thier connections
Notice issue >> Mouse cursor can change to text input.
Tested Broken: Unity 2020.1.f1, Bolt 2.0.0a14, macOS, live mode
Tested Working: Unity 2019.4.6f1, Bolt 2.0.0a14, macOS, live mode (It's hard to repo so might appear here too)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Crash on BucketAllocator::Allocate when entering Play mode
- [HDRP] Canvas resizes when navigating the hierarchy
- AudioSource Stereo Pan property doesn't fully mute the right or left channel when using a VideoPlayer attached to an AudioSource and setting the option to -1 or 1
- Advertisement Legacy is not initialized when entering the Play Mode for the second time
- The "Edit Angular Limits" changes place when enabling "is Kinematic"