Search Issue Tracker
Found in [Package]
Connection still made when no connecting arms avalible.
Raised as part of BOLT-940.
When dragging out a connection from a node it will open the fizzy finder. If you then drop the connection but add a node using the fuzzy finder it will connect it to the previously dropped connection.
Steps to reproduce.
- Create a new Bolt class and add a flow graph
- In the graph add a string literal node
- Drag out its connection so the fuzzy finder opens
- Right-click an empty area of the graph so the connection is dropped but the fuzzy finder stays open.
- Select a debug.log node from the fuzzy finder
Notice issue >> The debug node is connected to the string node.
Expected: When connections are dropped, any node added via the open fuzzy finder should not be connected.
Tested: Unity 2020.1f1, Bolt - 876-project-settings-state-menu-is-blank, macOS
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Crash on BucketAllocator::Allocate when entering Play mode
- [HDRP] Canvas resizes when navigating the hierarchy
- AudioSource Stereo Pan property doesn't fully mute the right or left channel when using a VideoPlayer attached to an AudioSource and setting the option to -1 or 1
- Advertisement Legacy is not initialized when entering the Play Mode for the second time
- The "Edit Angular Limits" changes place when enabling "is Kinematic"