Search Issue Tracker
Reproduction steps: 1. Open "1157066" project 2. Open the Quick Search menu ("Alt" + " ' ") 3. Search for "Scriptable" 4. Press on ... Read more
Reproduction steps: 1. Open "1157066.zip" project 2. Open the Preferences window 3. "Quick Search" 4. "Provider Settings" 5. Press ... Read more
How to reproduce: 1. Open the user-submitted project ("ShortcutsWithAlt.zip") 2. Enter Play Mode 3. While the Play Mode Window is fo... Read more
How to reproduce: 1. Open user-submitted project (New Unity Project.zip) 2. See that the Quick Search bug scene contains GameObjects... Read more
How to reproduce: 1. Open the attached "QuickSearchError.zip" project 2. Open "SampleScene" 3. Open the Quick Search window and type... Read more
QuickSearch takes a lot of resources to update the indexes even when not used. See post https://forum.unity.com/threads/quick-searc... Read more
On selecting options in the "Search Filter Window" panel, background window properties get highlighted, refer attached video. Steps... Read more
How to reproduce: 1. Open user-submitted project (compsel) 2. Open the SampleScene 3. Select test1 GameObject 4. In the Inspector wi... Read more
Importing Quick Search package from Help window imports the latest package version which is not the verified version and throws "Pro... Read more
1. Create a new project 2. Install Quick Search 1.5.0 3. Enable new experimental index 4. Create a new material named MonitoredAsset... Read more
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- deadlock in AssetDatabase_AcceleratorClient_Scheduling.ScheduledRequest_Status_InProgress
- Texture Compression settings on Android and WebGL Platforms are reset to default when building the project using a script
- Camera active Texture is not written if another camera has a Script using "OnRenderImage"
- The Camera's background color is white when the device Appearance is "Light Mode"
- Some GameObjects ignore the Default Parent when creating them in the Hierarchy