Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 3.0.0-preview.24
Found in [Package]
Test Runner triggers an asset search index update
Whenever I run PlayMode tests in the test runner, the searcher index gets updated - both when the tests start, and when they finish. This is because the PlayMode tests creates a scene with a name starting with"InitTestScene", which causes the indexer to start working. When the PlayMode tests end, this scene is deleted.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Crash on EditorOnlyPlayerSettings::GetDefaultTextureCompressionFormat when switching or opening a specific project with Android or IOS Platform
- [Mobile] Player silently crashes on a mobile device when using a lot of "Camera" GameObjects (40 and more) in the Scene
- Scene is modified after exiting Play Mode when Graphics Compositor is enabled in HD RP
- Shortcuts inconsistently trigger when they have a conflict with the same Command
- On Script import/reimport MonoImporter does not generate consistent results due to updating Custom packages