Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 3.0.0-preview.24
Found in [Package]
Test Runner triggers an asset search index update
Whenever I run PlayMode tests in the test runner, the searcher index gets updated - both when the tests start, and when they finish. This is because the PlayMode tests creates a scene with a name starting with"InitTestScene", which causes the indexer to start working. When the PlayMode tests end, this scene is deleted.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Xcode] "InfoPlist (English)" is required when "InfoPlist (English (United States))" already exists
- [tvOS] Crash when closing the On Screen Keyboard with tvOS version <15.0
- Temporal Anti-aliasing (TAA) produces severe artifacting when quality set to Very High
- [iOS] Player crashes when using “WebCamTexture” on specific iOS devices
- [Linux][IL2CPP] Player crash call stack is not displayed when the build is run with "-batchmode -nographics" arguments