Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 3.0.0-preview.10
Found in [Package]
Text in the search field of the Search window doesn't get selected after focusing the window and clicking on the field once
How to reproduce:
1. Create a new project
2. Open the Search window
3. Enter something in the search field of the Search window
4. Focus the Search window
5. Click on the search field
Expected result: Text in the search field gets selected
Actual result: Text in the search field doesn't get selected
Reproducible with: Quick Search 1.5.4 (2018.4.35f1, 2019.4.28f1, 2020.3.11f1), 3.0.0-preview.9 (2020.3.11f1), 2021.1.10f1, 2021.2.0a19
- The behaviour of the Search window search field is different from Console, Project, Scene view, Hierarchy, Package windows
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Camera active Texture is not written if another camera has a Script using "OnRenderImage"
- The Camera's background color is white when the device Appearance is "Light Mode"
- Particle System isn't culled off-screen when the Culling Mode is set to Automatic and the Simulation Space is set to World
- Main Player window is moved to the primary display when it's launched on a 3rd monitor and the 2nd monitor is activated
- Crash on Mesh::RecalculateBounds when assigning not enough vertices for two submeshes