Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 3.0.0-preview.20
Found in [Package]
[Search] Fail to drag subasset from search window to ObjectField
Quick search can not set subasset info field with drag n drop
- Open project scene file
- Select SpriteBug object
- OpenSearch window
- Select current project search filter
- Try drag n drop CurrencyAtlas_1 or _2 into SpriteBug/SpriteRenderer/Sprite field or try to set CurrencyAtlas_1 or _2 through SquickSearchObjectPicker
Result: Cannot drag item
Expected: The subasset should be draggable and not only the main asset container.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Sprite Preview is broken when the Sprite is too tall or too wide
- Objects are invisible in Scene view when using Wireframe Shading Mode
- The property of a component becomes read-only when it is bound to "PropertyStreamHandle"
- Physics.Raycast does not work when used on the whole model
- Shader Graph changes the Position of Prefab instances in Play mode