Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 3.0.0-preview.6
Found in [Package]
The search doesn't return any results when searching for settings and entered keyword order doesn't match the original string
How to reproduce:
1. Create a new project
2. Open the Quick Search window
3. In the search field enter 'order script'
4. Observe the Quick Search window
Expected result: The Script Execution Order setting gets returned as a search result
Actual result: The search doesn't return any search results
Reproducible with: Quick Search 1.5.4 (2018.4.33f1), 2.0.2 (2019.4.23f1, 2020.2.7f1, 2020.3.2f1), 3.0.0-preview.5 (2020.2.7f1, 2020.3.2f1), 2021.1.0f1, 2021.2.0a10
Cannot test with: Quick Search 3.0.0-preview.5 (2018.4.33f1, 2019.4.23f1) (the package version is not supported)
- The issue is reproducible only while searching for settings
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Lists auto expand when scrolling down in the Inspector Window
- Graphics.CopyTexture does not work with Texture2DArray when "Texture Quality" is not "Full Res"
- Unity Download Assistant uses the last install path
- Keycodes Less and Greater are not being registered when using GetKeyDown
- GameObjects in the Scene are not selectable when using "w" after painting with Tile Pallete