Search Issue Tracker
Found in [Package]
After an asset has been moved the Global Search will not display it when searching for its path
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project "SearcherBug-TEMP.zip"
2. Move Beta.mat asset from Assets/First folder to Assets/Second folder
3. Open Global Search (Ctrl + K) and type "Assets/Second"
4. Observe the displayed content
Expected result: Beta.mat asset is displayed that it is in the "Assets/Second" folder
Actual result: Beta.mat asset is not displayed that it is in the "Assets/Second" folder
Reproducible with: 2021.2.7f1, 2022.1.0b2
Couldn't test with: 2019.4.34f1, 2020.3.25f1 (No Global Search)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Linux] "SSL handshake Failed" In Bug Reporter after clicking "Send"
- High polling rate mice are causing performance issues
- [WebGL] Bad performance when playing in Safari
- Resolution is reset when the Player is restarted
- [Android] Object movement stutters on Android even with constant Time.deltaTime