Search Issue Tracker
Volume Gizmo is shaking in Game view
1. Create a new HDRP template Scene project 2. Open Game Window 3. Enable Gizmos 4. Inspect the Green volume in front of the Camera ... Read more
[HDRP] Reflections can look white due to fog influence
Its basically the same bug like in this FB, the only difference is that its happening to Baked probes instead of Realtime on enabled... Read more
[HDRP] Sky reflection is being clamped when Receive SSR Transparent is e...
Repro: 1) Open the project https://drive.google.com/file/d/1ikeh56KKc-SvnTQ1TpsdOFzKMxBksTGi/view?usp=sharing 2) Select the window m... Read more
[HDRP APV] Probes are lost when APV Simplification level is reduced, res...
1) Open the Spotlight project 2) Bake 3) Notice the railings look as expected 4) Change the APV simplification in APV settings from ... Read more
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [URP] Exceeding the platform's supported light limit gives shadow distortion when using Deferred Rendering Path
- URP Sample Buffer Image Tile is moved when the Offset Value is changed
- Static constructor in a struct returns false when running tests with IL2CPP
- Console throws warnings and a MissingReferenceException error for XR packages when doing a clean project import
- [Linux][IL2CPP] Dedicated server crashes when calling Socket.Send