Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 14.x.x
Found in [Package]
[HDRP APV] Probes are lost when APV Simplification level is reduced, resulting in white patches
1) Open the Spotlight project
3) Notice the railings look as expected
4) Change the APV simplification in APV settings from 3 to 2
Result: White patches appear, some probes are lost
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Sprite Preview is broken when the Sprite is too tall or too wide
- Objects are invisible in Scene view when using Wireframe Shading Mode
- The property of a component becomes read-only when it is bound to "PropertyStreamHandle"
- Physics.Raycast does not work when used on the whole model
- Shader Graph changes the Position of Prefab instances in Play mode