Search Issue Tracker
Found in [Package]
Volume Gizmo is shaking in Game view
1. Create a new HDRP template Scene project
2. Open Game Window
3. Enable Gizmos
4. Inspect the Green volume in front of the Camera
Reproducible with: 10.8.1 (2020.3.29f1), 12.1.4 (2021.2.12f1) 13.1.5 (2022.1.0b8), 14.0.0 (2022.2.0a5)
Could not test with 2019.4.36f1 because the Template scene is different
Expected result: the Gizmo of the volume and the area around it is static, just like in Scene view
Actual result: it appears that the Gizmo is shaking (a video attached in edits)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [HDRP] Decal Projector with layer mask "nothing" doesn't affect transparent objects when Decal Layers are disabled in frame settings
- "MonoBehaviour.OnApplicationQuit" is still called when quitting is canceled by “Application.wantsToQuit“ returning false
- [2D SG/VFX] Surface options are not shown in Output Inspector when 2D Sprite SG is assigned to VFX
- Collisions are incorrectly registered when setting a joint motor every frame causes
- Terrain shadows flicker while moving the Camera in the Player when Terrain contains GPU instanced materials
This issue have already been reported but can't find the previous bug.
The issue is related to TAA, the gizmo display don't work well with it. To workaround it, it is required to disable TAA.
We will not fix this issue as it required too much investment if we would like to do something about it and we have higher priority issue.