Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 14.x.x
Found in [Package]
[HDRP] Reflections can look white due to fog influence
Its basically the same bug like in this FB, the only difference is that its happening to Baked probes instead of Realtime on enabled.
1) Open Amalienborg on branch 2021.2 (https://github.com/Unity-Technologies/AmalienborgPalace/tree/2021.2)
2) Add a reflection probe in the night scene
3) Bake that reflection probe
The reflection is overly bright.
What else I tested:
* Realtime probes are correct
* Baked are incorrect
* Baked are correct if Fog is disabled in frame settings
* Not sure where it exactly broke but was working in HDRP 7.7.1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Prefab's scripts are constantly reloaded when trying to enter multiple digits or characters into public fields on custom scripts consecutively
- [Linux] Progress modal window stays on top of every other window and cannot be moved
- Crash on mono_g_hash_table_find_slot when entering Play Mode
- [iOS] Crash when pressing "Done" on the keyboard layout
- Sprite Atlas remains loaded in memory after scene change or unloading assets