Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 14.x.x
Found in [Package]
[HDRP] Reflections can look white due to fog influence
Its basically the same bug like in this FB, the only difference is that its happening to Baked probes instead of Realtime on enabled.
1) Open Amalienborg on branch 2021.2 (https://github.com/Unity-Technologies/AmalienborgPalace/tree/2021.2)
2) Add a reflection probe in the night scene
3) Bake that reflection probe
The reflection is overly bright.
What else I tested:
* Realtime probes are correct
* Baked are incorrect
* Baked are correct if Fog is disabled in frame settings
* Not sure where it exactly broke but was working in HDRP 7.7.1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- All models become suddenly stuck in weird poses and Animations are messed up when previewing any character animation in the Editor and looking around in the Scene View
- Files are not included in the “Assembly-CSharp.csproj” file when they are in the Editor folder
- [URP] Specular Color behavior does not match Legacy or HDRP
- [Linux] Array Element doesn't duplicate/delete when clicking "Duplicate/Delete Array Element" on an Array Element in a Prefab GameObject
- [ShaderGraph] Skewed guidelines are drawn from the top left corner of the Node when it is moved