Search Issue Tracker
To reproduce: 1. Start a new project. 2. Create a new game object. 3. Add a Rigidbody or Rigidbody2D to the game object. 4. Set the ... Read more
Steps to reproduce: 1. Open attached project's scene "BrokenButton". 2. Check how button is highlighted. 3. Build and run project. 4... Read more
How to reproduce: 1. Open any project 2. Play the scene 3. Open the Profiler window 4. Disable the Recording 5. Close the Profiler ... Read more
Steps to reproduce: 1. Open attached project 2. Create new scene. Remove "Directional light" (for ease of seeing a bug) 3. Right-cl... Read more
Steps to reproduce: 1. Open attached project (SSAO bug.zip) 2. Open scene "SSAObug" 3. Make sure that "Anti aliasing" (found in Qua... Read more
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Package Manager/My Assets: 401 Response code trying to download a paid asset store package
- TrailRenderer.SetPosition will log a Index out of bounds error when index is in bounds of the positionCount property
- [URP] Graphics.DrawMeshInstancedIndirect rendering correctly after clicking an another application/refreshing Assets
- Packages under V2 lifecycle are incorrectly labeled as 'Pre-Release' or 'Release'
- [XR SDK] Single Pass Stereo Instanced rendering breaks when rendering into the shadow map of a spotlight source