Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1
Fixed in 2019.3
Capturing a memory snapshot takes forever when memory heap is large
1. Open the attached project inside of "1142394.zip"
2. Open and play "SampleScene"
3. Open the Memory Profiler inside Window -> Analysis -> Memory Profiler
4. Inside the Memory Profiler, click on "Capture Player"
Expected result: The Memory capture completes eventually
Actual result: The Memory capture never completes and hangs Unity Editor
Reproduces on: 2018.3.12f1, 2019.1.0b10, 2019.2.0a10, Package version 0.1.0-preview.6
Could not reproduce on pre-2018.3.0f1 due to missing namespaces for the package and 2019.1 early versions crash due to GC crash
- Test project requires over 8 Gigabytes of unallocated RAM
- No Input/Output activity can be seen with the system's local disks
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Linux] Unity licensing command on Linux pops a progress bar when using -batchmode and -nographics
- SerializedReference GameObject property gets set to null after entering Play mode
- Profiler - RawFrameDataIterator ThreadID will always return 0 for profiler frame data loaded from .data files
- Crash on scripting_field_get_type when a Script has List<> of LayoutKind.Explicit struct with [FieldOffset(1)] ScriptableObject
- Frame Debugger doesn't work when using Camera.SetTargetBuffers