Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1
Fixed in 2019.3
Capturing a memory snapshot takes forever when memory heap is large
1. Open the attached project inside of "1142394.zip"
2. Open and play "SampleScene"
3. Open the Memory Profiler inside Window -> Analysis -> Memory Profiler
4. Inside the Memory Profiler, click on "Capture Player"
Expected result: The Memory capture completes eventually
Actual result: The Memory capture never completes and hangs Unity Editor
Reproduces on: 2018.3.12f1, 2019.1.0b10, 2019.2.0a10, Package version 0.1.0-preview.6
Could not reproduce on pre-2018.3.0f1 due to missing namespaces for the package and 2019.1 early versions crash due to GC crash
- Test project requires over 8 Gigabytes of unallocated RAM
- No Input/Output activity can be seen with the system's local disks
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Particle System materials do not have transparency applied when loaded from an Asset Bundle
- [2D] Unable to select Sprite by clicking in Scene View when another Sprite is using _MainTex property with Tiling/Offset values
- Default Scripting Backend in Universal Render Pipeline template is set to il2cpp
- Texture importer assigns wrong texture compression formats to lightmap textures
- [WebGL] Input.GetAxis("Mouse X") and Input.GetAxis("Mouse Y") return inconsistent values between positive and negative axes