Search Issue Tracker
UnityMain crash when running a build
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open project attached by QA ("case_1142156-Mooj_smallrepro.zip")
2. Build and run on Windows
Reproduced in: 2018.3.12f1, 2019.1.0a1, 2019.2.0a9
Not reproduced in: 2017.4.25f1*
Assigning to Graphics due to this line: UnityEngine.MeshFilter:get_mesh
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- New animation clips are not imported correctly when re-importing a fbx file
- Editor freezes when recompiling scrips in Play Mode
- Shuriken particles depth offset is not working(has no affect) when 'Renderer Alignment' is set to 'View'
- [InputSystem] InputSystem is not initialized when run in `-batchmode`
- Assertion failed on expression: 'rs->textureID == realRS->textureID'