Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.3.X
[iOS] [Input Keyboard] Part of "Done" and "Cancel" buttons are replaced with "..." symbol using Japan region
1. Open and build the attached project to iOS.
2. Open Xcode project.
3. Select the "Info" tab or open the "Info.plist file".
4. Change "Localization native development region" variable to "Japan".
5. Build to a device.
6. Click on the input field.
7. Check the right side of the keyboard input bar.
Actual behavior (Screenshots attached):
- Some Japanese symbols are replaced with "...".
iPad Mini 4 iOS 11.4, iPhone XS iOS 12.0, iPad Air 2 iOS 11.0.3
"..." symbol floats and may replace different parts of the text on each run.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Scene is brighter in Standalone player if it was open in the Editor at build time
- [Android] APP becomes unresponsive and crashes with ANR errors
- Replace no longer replaces when using incremental pipeline
- [LightProbes] Individual light probe gizmos are no longer visible
- Input.GetKey() returns true for Alt key after Alt+Tabbing and reopening Build during Coroutine