Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.3.X
[iOS] [Input Keyboard] Part of "Done" and "Cancel" buttons are replaced with "..." symbol using Japan region
1. Open and build the attached project to iOS.
2. Open Xcode project.
3. Select the "Info" tab or open the "Info.plist file".
4. Change "Localization native development region" variable to "Japan".
5. Build to a device.
6. Click on the input field.
7. Check the right side of the keyboard input bar.
Actual behavior (Screenshots attached):
- Some Japanese symbols are replaced with "...".
iPad Mini 4 iOS 11.4, iPhone XS iOS 12.0, iPad Air 2 iOS 11.0.3
"..." symbol floats and may replace different parts of the text on each run.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [iOS] Player crashes on iOS 16 devices when “UnityFramework.framework” is added in “Link Binary With Libraries”
- Crash on BurstCompilerService::CompileAsync when opening project
- Shader MatrixArray assigns an Identity Matrix only to the first element when it is supposed to do so on all of them
- [Hololens 2] GameObjects with an ARAnchor attached are deleted when disabled
- AvatarBuilder.BuildHumanAvatar() is unable to find Transform when entering Play Mode