Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.3
[iOS] [Input Keyboard] Part of "Done" and "Cancel" buttons are replaced with "..." symbol using Japan region
1. Open and build the attached project to iOS.
2. Open Xcode project.
3. Select the "Info" tab or open the "Info.plist file".
4. Change "Localization native development region" variable to "Japan".
5. Build to a device.
6. Click on the input field.
7. Check the right side of the keyboard input bar.
Actual behavior (Screenshots attached):
- Some Japanese symbols are replaced with "...".
iPad Mini 4 iOS 11.4, iPhone XS iOS 12.0, iPad Air 2 iOS 11.0.3
"..." symbol floats and may replace different parts of the text on each run.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Textures] CubemapArray API forces duplicate code because you cannot access individual cubemaps directly
- Duplicating a Prefab instance in the Scene will cause instances of the same Prefab to be disabled and re-enabled
- GUI.Button and GUILayout.Button stay in the normal GUIStyleState even when the normal GUIStyleState is changed to another one
- Particle System mesh UV coordinates change when mesh's geometry layout is changed on import
- [Windows] The Unity import progress is not shown in the Windows taskbar