Search Issue Tracker
[ARCore] Black screen on session pause
When using ARFoundation on Android, pausing the session cases the pass through camera image to become black. In previous versions, i... Read more
[ARCore] Android Manifest includes feature for android camera when ARCor...
Repro steps: 1. Create a new project 2. Install Oculus XR Plugin and ARCore Plugin and ARFoundation 4.0.x packages 3. Make sure Ocul... Read more
[ARFoundation][ARCore][Android][IL2CPP] Runtime crash when initializing ...
Repro steps: 1. Open attached project "arfoundation-demos-master" 2. Build and Run the "imageTrackingStaticRuntimeSet" scene to Andr... Read more
[ARCore] [Android] Memory leak in XR application when using AROcclusionM...
How to reproduce: 1. Open the attached project "1379235" 2. Change platform to Android 3. Open Build Settings and enable Development... Read more
[Android] At each frame "ARCoreError" is thrown when "AR Occlusion Manag...
How to reproduce: 1. Open the user’s attached “AROcclusionProject” project 2. Build And Run the “Sample Scene” Scene on Android de... Read more
[AR FOUNDATION] GCAlloc is using 1.8kb when built on Android
Reproduction steps: 1. Open the attached Project “BugRepro” 2. Open Build Settings and enable Autoconnect Profiler 3. Build and R... Read more
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Crash on Transform::RemoveFromParent when Object.DestroyImmediate() is called on Transform
- [Linux] Player consumes more CPU resources when it is running in the background
- Save process is triggered every time when prefab property values are changed by dragging
- Physics.SphereCastNonAlloc is slow when the results array is large
- Colors of GameObject are changed and the background color is green when disabling the “Intensity” of “Bloom” in “Global Volume” GameObject and enabling the “Allow Dynamic Resolution” setting in Camera