Search Issue Tracker
How to reproduce: 1. Create a new Unity project 2. Open the Package Manager window 3. Select Built-in packages 4. Find the 'Unity We... Read more
How to reproduce: 1. Open the attached project 2. Change the IP addresses to yours in the PythonServer/bounce.py and Assets/Request.... Read more
UnityWebRequest.java has a sHostnameVerifier variable which doesn't have server identity check implemented. Actual result: the veri... Read more
How to reproduce: 1. Setup native iOS app with Unity framework (Follow this tutorial https://forum.unity.com/threads/integration-uni... Read more
Steps to reproduce: 1. Download attached project 2. Open "Main" scene 3. Enter play mode 4. Check Console window Results: UploadHan... Read more
How to reproduce: 1. Create a new project 2. Navigate to a web browser and try to connect to "yourLocalIpAddress:38000" (local ip a... Read more
How to reproduce: 1. Launch the user-supplied project on Unity 2. Build the project for iOS 3. Launch the build on an iOS device thr... Read more
Steps to reproduce: 1. Open and build the user-supplied project to a device with an internet connection. 2. Wait for a few seconds. ... Read more
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Crash on SceneVisibilityState when trying to open a project containing another project in the Assets folder
- Reflection probe bounces don't work when Rendering Path is set to 'Deferred'
- Shader error undeclared identifier "UNITY_TRANSFER_LIGHTING" when building project
- Shader effect with specific view disappears when multiple materials in scene are present
- Crash on ShaderLab::IntShader::CreateLocalKeywordRemap when loading custom shaders on standalone build