Search Issue Tracker
UnityWebRequest opens and keeps seperate connections for each request
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project
2. Change the IP addresses to yours in the PythonServer/bounce.py and Assets/Request.cs scripts
3. Build the project
4. Open the built Player on other machine
5. Start the python server (python3 PythonServer/bounce.py)
6. On the client machine, keep pressing "Connect"
7. On the client machine, check open network connections (using netstat)
Actual result: The client creates different connection for each request (the connection stays alive).
Expected result: The opened connection has to be closed or the requests have to go through the same connection.
Reproducible with: 2020.1.0a8, 2019.3.0b6, 2019.2.8f1, 2018.4.11f1, 2017.4.33f1.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [CPULM] Enabling indirect denoising and gaussian AO filter causes bright halos
- Fix doc and typo in Scene TemplatePipeline
- Analytics spams error console when it cannot connect
- New Lighting Settings wipes the settings in the Lighting Window
- Splash screen animation continues playing in the background while resolution is being changed upon launching the player