Search Issue Tracker
[2018.4] UnityWebRequest.java has a sHostnameVerifier which doesn't have server identity check implemented
UnityWebRequest.java has a sHostnameVerifier variable which doesn't have server identity check implemented.
Actual result: the verify boolean is just set to True.
Expected result: The verification happens and verify is set either to True or False.
Reproducible with: 2018.3, 2018.4, 2019.1.
Not reproducible with: 2019.2, 2019.3, 2020.1.
- The issue is not reproducible with any repro steps, more information in the edits.
- The UnityWebRequest.java is implemented in 2018.3 and removed since 2019.2.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Handles.Button doesn't allow camera rotation when mouse hovering over the button
- Animator Blend Tree throws warnings when typing a decimal value to Animation Speed field
- Any Shader's Help/Reference button in the top-most Inspector component links to missing documentation page
- ParticleSystemRenderer BakeTrailsMesh produces a trail mesh with additional tail vertices which lead to a pivot of the object
- Profiler's Raw Hierarchy/Timeline toolbar/panel cannot be resized when the Profiler window is resized and high resolution / DPI