Search Issue Tracker
[2018.4] UnityWebRequest.java has a sHostnameVerifier which doesn't have server identity check implemented
UnityWebRequest.java has a sHostnameVerifier variable which doesn't have server identity check implemented.
Actual result: the verify boolean is just set to True.
Expected result: The verification happens and verify is set either to True or False.
Reproducible with: 2018.3, 2018.4, 2019.1.
Not reproducible with: 2019.2, 2019.3, 2020.1.
- The issue is not reproducible with any repro steps, more information in the edits.
- The UnityWebRequest.java is implemented in 2018.3 and removed since 2019.2.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [UWP] Solution is created with "Data\Resources" directory which should not exist
- Audio clips on scene end while switching scenes when one scene has Timeline audio playing
- [Hub] Can trigger multiple concurrent Hub installations of the same editor version via Hub link
- [GI - Lightmapper] Invalid texels are not treated the same way in CPU and GPU lightmapper
- Canvas rect returning incorrect size when switching aspect ratios in the Game view