Search Issue Tracker
To reproduce: 1. Open Terminal window 2. Download user's project and unzip it 3. Launch Test Runner by using this command: /(path t... Read more
The Playmode tests are probably using the GameTime to decide when to timeout, which make most tests that would touch Time.timeScale ... Read more
To reproduce: 1. Download the attached project "TestCaseAttribute.zip" and open in Unity 2. Open Test Runner window 3. Select the E... Read more
Steps to reproduce: 1. Open attached project 2. Open test runner 3. Run Playmode tests 4. Notice that UnityTest doesn't fail while ... Read more
To reproduce: 1. Download project from ownCloud and open in Unity 2. Open Test Runner window 3. Check the PlayMode tab and observe ... Read more
How to reproduce: 1. Create a new Unity project or open the attached one 2. Open Test Runner window 3. Select "PlayMode" tab Expect... Read more
How to reproduce: 1. Open the attached "Test1077216.zip" project 2. Go to the Test Runner and Run All 3. Notice that the Test Runner... Read more
To reproduce: 1. Download attached project "TearDownRepro.zip" and open in Unity 2. Open "SampleScene" scene 3. Open Test Runner wi... Read more
How to reproduce: 1. Download project from the link to the cloud and open it 2. Open Test Runner (Windows -> General -> Test Runner)... Read more
Steps to reproduce: 1. run playmode tests on standalone and save xml example command to execute: Unity.exe -runTests -projectpath .... Read more
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- UnityEditor.AssetDatabase.GetDependencies does not find C# script parent scripts.
- [IL2CPP] The unique identifier of a thread differs inside and outside of the thread
- [VR]Half of screen is always shaded in Single Pass Instaced on AMD cards
- Building with il2cpp, arm64, and daydream/cardboard causes unresponsive app.
- Unity Import processes while opening a project repeatedly take the window focus away from other activities