Search Issue Tracker
To reproduce: 1. Open Terminal window 2. Download user's project and unzip it 3. Launch Test Runner by using this command: /(path t... Read more
Steps to reproduce: 1. Open attached “CoroutineTest.zip” Unity project 2. Open Window->Test Runner 3. Click Run All in PlayMode Edit... Read more
How to reproduce: 1. Download and open the attached project 2. Open the TestRunner windows 3. Click EditMode and execute NewEditMode... Read more
When Unity is instructed to run Play mode tests, the full path to the results file must be given. If this not given, then Unity will... Read more
Reproduction steps: 1. Open "MinimalRepro" project 2. "Window" -> "Test Runner" -> "PlayMode" -> "Run All" 3. See that there is a "... Read more
Reproduction steps: 1. Create a New Project 2. "Window" -> "Test Runner" 3. "PlayMode" 4. "Enable Playmode tests" 5. Restart Editor... Read more
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Chrome66: no longer playing integrated audio
- Chrome65 deprecation warning: AudioParam value setter will become equivalent to AudioParam.setValueAtTime()
- Turn off stats collection for areas hidden in Profiler window
- [PLM] Changing Indirect Intensity values don't affect light probes
- [Facebook] FileNotFound exception when switching SDK.